- Order Cancellations
- Orders of non-made-to-order and non-custom-made products may be canceled within one business day of order placement and before the order is shipped. Custom-made and other made-to-order orders may be canceled if customers call back within hours of operation on the same business day and prior to production. Once the material is cut, orders cannot be canceled or modified.
Tarp Supply strives to ship out all products in a timely manner. At times, we may need to make to order certain tarp sizes listed online due to high sales volume. Lead time listed online or given for products serves as a reference and not a guarantee due to varying number of orders we may receive. If you absolutely need an order by a certain time, please contact us to let us know prior to production.
Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm CST
Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm CST
- Order Corrections
- Customers are responsible for correcting incorrect contact and/or shipping information supplied by contacting Tarp Supply immediately and before orders are shipped. We will do everything we can to work with you to correct errors in a timely manner, but Tarp Supply is not responsible for incorrect orders placed.
- Order Returns and Exchanges
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of delivery date based on official UPS or other carrier tracking or delivery information. For all returns and exchanges, customers must contact Tarp Supply and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) prior to returning products. Only clean, un-used products in their original condition may be returned or exchanged. Customers are responsible for sending return items to Tarp Supply with freight prepaid and a 20% restocking fee of the original purchase price. Non-prepaid shipments will be rejected and/or incur a $20 handling fee for the customer.
All items returned should be sent back with their original documentation or copies of the original paperwork. Items sent back WITHOUT a Return Authorization Number (RAN) will not processed and funds will not be returned. Tarp Supply reserves the rights to inspect items and deem an item eligible or ineligible for return, refund, or exchange.
The following items are NOT eligible for return, refund, and/or exchange:
- Items used or altered in any way
- Items changed or damaged by usage or by other elements including but not limited to weather
- Custom & special products, please note possible 1-2?variance from requested exact size per our Custom Tarps page
- Items damaged by improper application; please note that excessive pressure applied to tarps is not advised. Excess pressure can pull out grommets and/or rip tarps.
- Items delivered over 14 days ago
- Items delivered or to be delivered past customer's needed time frame, which was NOT communicated by customer to Tarp Supply prior to production. Please note second paragraph under Order Cancellations above.
- Item抯 exact color brightness, temperature and/or color tone is not guaranteed to match product image shown online and/or samples sent exactly due to variation of monitor screen settings and color shade availability. Item color temperature, brightness or tone variances cannot be considered product defect unless the item shipped is of a completely different color.
- Items sent back non-prepaid without the written authorization of Tarp Supply
- Items which may be deemed incorrect or defective after 30 days of shipment arrival date
- Items sent back without a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
- Refunds for items returned under qualified terms and within allowed return duration will be credited back to the original form of payment. Credit issued back to credit cards will be reflected on your statement based on your billing cycle as processed by your bank or card issuer.